Thursday, February 16, 2006



I like to play around with my digital camera, and every once in a while come up with a picture that I think is pretty good. I've decided to start posting some of my favorite pictures here. I don't know how often I'll post them, but thought I'd start with this wildflower picture I took out in Death Valley last spring. You'll have to let me know what you think of these as I post them.

I have others that will come in due time, but am pretty sure my posts on this blog will taper off once I get them uploaded. I don't take good photos all that often.

1 comment:

Michael Nannini said...

Wow, what a great idea! How'd you ever get an idea to start a picture blog? Cool picture. I think I have the same fear as you with regards to posting all my good pictures and then not having anything else to post. That's why I decided to post at most 1 picture per day.